Mathematics towards industry
Quantum graphs in
Mathematics, Physics and
Arrival day: Friday, December 9, morning.
Departure day: Sunday, December 11, morning.
Working time: Friday 14.00-18.00 and Saturday from 9.00 until
Dinner on Friday evening.
Most of the participants attended the Nobel Prize lecture on December 8, 2011.
Two participants represented us at the Nobel Prize Ceremony on December 10.
- Experiments with QGraphs
- QGraphs as models in solid state physics
- Spectral properties of QGraphs
- Inverse problems for QGraphs
- Quasi-periodic and random operators
- Towards applications
- Dr. Ram Band (Bristol)
- Amru Hussein (Mainz)
- Asma Hassannezhad (Neuchatel)
- Prof. Evgeny Korotyaev (Palaiseau)
- Dr. David Krejcirik (Prague)
- Prof. Pavel Kurasov (Stockholm)
- Andreas Leiser (Zurich)
- Dr. Jiri Lipovsky (Prague)
- Dr. Annemarie Luger (Stockholm)
- Gabriela Malenova (Prague)
- Prof. Delio Mugnolo (Ulm)
- Prof. Sergei Naboko (S:t Petersburg)
- Prof. Mats-Erik Pistol (Lund)
- Dr. Adam Sawicki (Bristol)
- Prof. Boris Shapiro (Stockholm)
- Dr. Peter Siegel (Prague)
- Prof. Leszek Sirko (Warsaw)
- Prof. Milos Tater (Prague)
- Prof. Christiane Tretter (Bern)
- Rao Wycklif (Nairobi)
Friday, December 9, 2011
Saturday, December 10, 2011