Schools \ Workshop \ Conferences
- - ANTS XIII - Thirteenth Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI. July 20-16, 2018.
- - CNTA XV - Canadian Number Theory Association Conference Laval University, Quebec City, Canada. July 9-13, 2018.
- - N-cube week Mittag-Leffler Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. June 25-29, 2018.
- - RNTA IV - The Fourth mini symposium of the Roman Number Theory Association Rome, Italy. April 18-20, 2018.
- - N³ Days VII University of Stockholm and KTH, Sweden. October 20-21, 2017.
- - Master Class in Tropical geometry University of Stockholm, Sweden. August 14-25, 2017.
- - Workshop on curves of low genus Univ. Politècnica de Catalunya. Barcelona. 13-15 July 2017
- - FoCM 2017: Foundations of Computational Mathematics University of Barcelona, July 10th-12th, 2017.
- - AGC²T 2017: Arithmetic, Geometry, Cryptography, and Coding Theory CIRM, Luminy. June 19-23, 2017.
- - N³ Days VI University of Copenhagen, Denmark. June 2-3 2017.
- - Mini-Conference for PhD-Students in Mathematics University of Stockholm. May 22-23 2017.
- - Arizona Winter School 2017: Perfectoid Spaces University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ. March 11-15, 2017.
- - CNTA XIV - Canadian Number Theory Association Conference University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta. June 20-24 , 2016.
- - Summer School in Explicit Methods for Abelian Varieties University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta. June 16-18 , 2016.
- - Stockholm-Uppsala Mini-Conference for PhD-Students in Mathematics University of Stockholm. May 12-13 2016.
- - 27th Nordic Congress of Mathematicians Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden. March 16-20 , 2016.
- - 2015 Summer Research Institute on Algebraic Geometry University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah. July 13-31, 2015.
- - Graduate Workshop on Moduli of Curves Simons Center, Stonybrook University, USA. July 7-18, 2014.
- - Nordfjordeid Summer school 2014. Toric degenerations and mirror symmetry Nordfjordeid, NORWAY. June 16-20, 2014.
- - CIMPA/TÜBITAK/GSU Summer School Algebraic Geometry and Number Theory Galatasaray University, Istanbul, TURKEY. June 2-13, 2014.
- Advisor: Jonas Bergström
- List of courses (SU and KTH):
- - Homological Algebra and Algebraic Topology (T. Bauer, A. Berglund)
- - Advanced Real Analysis 1 (A. Luger, H. Shahgholian)
- - Commutative Algebra 2 (C. Gottlieb)
- - Representation Theory for Finite Groups (T. Tambour)
- - Computational Algebraic Geometry II (M.Boij)
- - Advanced Real Analysis 2 (A. Luger, H. Shahgholian)
- - Intersection Theory (D. Rydh, R. Skjelnes)
- - Characteristic Classes (T. Bauer)
- Thesis: Super-multiplicativity of ideal norms in number fields
- Advisor: Bart de Smit (University of Leiden)
- List of courses (Padova, first year):
- - Symplectic Mechanics (F. Cardin)
- - Commutative Algebra (E. Mistretta)
- - Cryptography (A. Languasco)
- - Introduction to Group Theory (A. Lucchini)
- - Number Theory 1 (F. Baldassarri)
- - Introduction to Ring Theory (A. Facchini)
- - Algebraic Geometry 1 (F. Bottacin)
- - Complex Analysis (G. Demarco)
- - Number Theory 2 (A. Iovita)
- - Rings and Modules 1 (S. Bazzoni)
- - Student Seminar (F. Sullivan)
- List of courses (Leiden, second year):
- - Elliptic Curves (R. Newton, D. Holmes)
- - Algebraic Number Theory (P. Stevenhagen, M. Streng)
- - Class Field Theory (H. Lenstra, R. Newton)
BSc, Torino (2008-2011)
- Thesis: Osserman's Theorem for Minimal Surfaces
- Advisor: Prof. Sergio Garbiero